- David S. BirdsellDean of the Austin W. Marx School of Public and International Affairs at Baruch College, City University of New York, has been elected as the Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs at Kean University in New Jersey.
- M. Brian BlackThe Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs and Provost of George Washington University in Washington, DC was appointed President of Georgia State University.
- Wilmer Burton JrSenior Vice President of Strategy and Performance and Professor of Criminal Justice at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, has been elected as the Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs at the American International College in Massachusetts.
- ValerioDean of the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, has been appointed as Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs and Provost.
- Michael GavinThe Vice President of Learning at Anne Arundel Community College in Maryland has been elected as the President of Delta College in Michigan.
- Jonathan GS KoperThe Dean of Watts School of Public Service and Community Solutions and the Associate Provost of Public Service and Social Impact at Arizona State University has been elected as the Chancellor of Montclair State University in New Jersey.
- Xia MaijiThe founding dean of the College of Health Sciences at the University of New Haven, Connecticut, has been selected as the dean of Salem College and College in North Carolina.
- Gretchen RitterThe executive dean and deputy provost of the Ohio State University College of Arts and Sciences was appointed as the vice president, provost and chief academic officer of Syracuse University in New York.
- Jason WingardThe Dean and Professor of the School of Professional Studies, Columbia University in New York, has been appointed as the president of Temple University in Pennsylvania.
Disable ads on the left? :
Is this a career advice newsletter? :
Show promotion box:
Related stories in the article: