Today, it is common to have carpal tunnel syndrome. 3-6% of adults will develop carpal tunnel at some point in their lives. Thankfully, you don’t have to live with side effects.
I’m sure you’ve always been curious about using CBD for carpal tunnel treatment, which is why I’m walking you through the benefits of using CBD as a natural pain reliever. I will also show you the best CBD for carpal tunnel that you can buy online according to their potency, easy to useand application. Ready to relieve your symptoms? stay tuned!
Bottom line up front
I have never dealt with full-fledged carpal tunnel. However, as a writer who basically lives in front of a laptop, I experience wrist pain and mild carpal tunnel symptoms.I tried Therabody Revive CBD Body Balm It actually relieved a lot of symptoms! I would recommend it, but I might also try some other balms and ointments and see how they compare.
Before I learn what carpal tunnel is and how I can use CBD to help treat it, I want to show you my top picks for CBD to help with this syndrome. Research around the world has shown that CBD can be a powerful pain reliever. If you want to see some of the most popular options, give it a try!
What is carpal tunnel?
Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when there is pressure on the median nerve in the wrist. The median nerve runs through your arms, wrists, hands, and fingers. This nerve can compress from surrounding bones and ligaments. Carpal tunnel is common, especially when you work with your hands.
carpal tunnel symptoms
What exactly does carpal tunnel syndrome feel like? I have included some of the most common symptoms in a handy list. If you haven’t already, talk to your doctor if you experience these common symptoms of carpal tunnel:
- Tingling and shaking of the hand, thumb, index, middle, and/or ring finger
- Numbness in the hand, thumb, index, middle, and/or ring finger
- Pain in the hand, thumb, index, middle, and/or ring finger
- Uncontrollable weakness in your hands and fingers that causes you to lose your grip
What Causes Carpal Tunnel?
The unfortunate truth is that there are many variables that can make someone develop carpal tunnel to a greater or lesser extent. Often, carpal tunnel is triggered not by one cause, but by multiple causes that accumulate over time.
- Repetitive hand movements while playing video games, artist work, and working with tense hands
- born female
- Has small hands and small wrists
- Dislocated or fractured wrist
- Arthritis, which changes the bone structure of the hands and wrists
- Fluid Retention in Pregnancy and Menopause
- Using Arimidex, commonly used to treat breast cancer
- Kidney failure, lymphedema, and thyroid disease
- Inflammatory conditions affecting the wrist and hand
Tips for Treating Carpal Tunnel
There are many ways to treat carpal tunnel and relieve some annoying symptoms. In addition to using CBD, I’ve listed some of the other most common treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome. Here’s what you can do:
- use of anti-inflammatory drugs that do not contain steroids, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Consider corticosteroid therapy
- Use a wrist splint while sleeping at night
- Receive a hand and wrist massage
- Do some light hand and wrist exercises every day
- Stop using vibrating tools, or use anti-vibration products
- Use natural pain relievers
- Completely relax your hands, wrists and fingers for 2 weeks
- Discuss more treatments with your doctor
Can CBD Help Carpal Tunnel?
Yes! Indeed, CBD cannot cure or formally treat your carpal tunnel. What CBD does is help relieve the unpleasant symptoms that come with carpal tunnel. CBD is a natural pain reliever. When applied to the body parts that cause your pain, CBD can provide more than just skin-deep relief. Long-lasting pain relief usually lasts for a few hours.
You can also ingest CBD in some form to feel the relaxing effects on your entire body. Oral CBD can also help relieve symptoms of anxiety and insomnia.
The Pros and Cons of CBD for Carpal Tunnel
CBD is still a relatively new treatment. Because of this, you might want to weigh the option of relieving your carpal tunnel with this miracle treatment from nature, right? I’ve listed some of the most important pros and cons of using CBD for carpal tunnel below so you can make an informed choice.
- Few people are allergic to marijuana, so CBD
- Provides immediate and long-lasting pain relief
- Relieve anxiety symptoms, which may occur in people with chronic pain
- There are tons of CBD dosages to choose from
- natural pain reliever
- Many sellers provide CBD for carpal tunnel using all natural organic ingredients
- A small percentage of people experience allergic reactions
- Using too much CBD can make you feel more in your hands than before
Find the Best CBD for Your Carpal Tunnel
I’ve divided CBD products into 2 basic groups to help you decide which one is right for you. Some CBD is applied topically (balms and salves) and some types of CBD are taken orally (oil tinctures.)
Topical CBD options are best for:
- relieve pain in a specific area
- Calms muscles wherever treatment is performed
Ingestible CBD options are best for:
- Provides a sense of calm to your mind and body
- Relieve stress, anxiety and insomnia
Best CBD Options for Carpal Tunnel
These are the 4 best options for carpal tunnel CBD. Relieving carpal tunnel symptoms with CBD is a very low risk treatment because very few people are allergic to CBD. If you’re interested in trying this natural pain reliever, check out some of the most popular options online!
CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Most suitable: Experienced CBD User
This CBD tincture contains 1,000 mg of non-GMO, full spectrum CBD! Since this is a tincture, it should be taken orally rather than applied to the wrists and hands. By consuming this CBD, you will be able to feel a wide range of calming effects throughout your body. CBDistillery is a trusted name in the CBD industry, which is one of the reasons I recommend them. Their products are all lab tested and approved.
- Price range: $55-65
- Quantity/Volume: 30ml
- CBD: 1,000 mg
- Medicinal Ingredients: Non-GMO Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Type: CBD oil
- Full-spectrum CBD lets you enjoy the benefits of the many different terpenes in cannabis
- Made with Non-GMO Hemp
- The brand’s most popular CBD strength
- To save on purchases, you must subscribe
Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil Tincture
Most suitable: CBD intermediate users
Lazarus Naturals is another well-respected brand of organic CBD products. This CBD oil tincture contains not only organic CBD but also organic carrier oils such as Hemp Seed Oil and Coconut MCT Oil. With 750mg of CBD, this is the perfect product for those who are dabbling in CBD and know they want a stronger dose than 500mg. This is another CBD oil you ingest instead of applying it to your skin.
- Price range: $19-29
- Quantity/Volume: 15ml
- CBD: 750 mg
- Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Full Spectrum CBD, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Coconut MCT Oil
- Type: CBD oil
- Made with all organic natural ingredients
- Full Spectrum CBD lets you enjoy many different terpenes
- Great for intermediate CBD users
- Some people may not like no flavor added
Organic CBD Salve
Most suitable: Beginner CBD Users
When you apply this organic CBD salve to your hands and wrists, you will immediately feel the calming effects of CBD, lavender and eucalyptus. With 500 mg of CBD, this is the right amount for beginners or those who know this is their preferred dose. Using a topical treatment like this allows you to specifically target the areas of your wrist, hand, and fingers that irritate you.
- Price range: $35-45
- Quantity/Volume: 1 fl. ounce.
- CBD: 500 mg
- Medicinal Ingredients: Organic CBD, Lavender and Eucalyptus
- Type: ointment
- Organic CBD for Beginners
- Animal-free products made without animal testing
- Ship to customers in carbon neutral shipping
- Topical CBD doesn’t help with anxiety
Therabody Revive CBD Body Balm
Most suitable: best quality
This Skin Softening CBD Moisturizer with Unrefined Shea Butter is a way to treat your skin and treat pain. Ingredients like turmeric warm the affected area, while menthol cools you down. The CBD used to make this lip balm is organic, which I know many of us appreciate. Also, out of all of TheraOne’s products, this is their most recommended product for problem areas.
- Price range: $60-70
- Quantity/Volume: 1 fl. ounce.
- CBD: 500 mg
- Medicinal Ingredients: Organic CBD, Turmeric, Organic Essential Oils and Menthol
- Type: Balm
- Organic CBD for Beginners
- Menthol provides a good cooling sensation
- Organic Refined Shea Butter Deeply Nourishes Skin
- No mental calming effect when CBD is applied directly to the skin
If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments below so I can answer them for you.
Question: What is the best pain reliever for carpal tunnel pain relief?
A: It depends on what kind of pain reliever you want. If you want a natural alternative, I think CBD is the best pain reliever for carpal tunnel. Beginners can start with 500 mg, but most companies offer doses up to 3,000 mg for experienced CBD users. You can buy organic CBD products, so none of the ingredients sound like something popped out of a test tube.
Question: What helps the carpal tunnel heal faster?
Answer: Do everything possible to rest your fingers, hands and wrists, this will help your symptoms go away. Try iced wrists, take pain relievers like CBD, and talk to your doctor about what you can do for your unique case. Using a wrist splint at night when preparing for bed has helped many people with carpal tunnel. It keeps all your bones and ligaments perfectly aligned while you sleep.
Question: Does CBD help with hand pain?
A: Yes, CBD does help with hand pain relief! CBD can greatly help reduce nerve pain, the type of pain associated with carpal tunnel. CBD works great as an anti-inflammatory. Just make sure you’re not using CBD as a substitute for the real medicine your doctor prescribed you. Doctors know best. CBD can help you manage your symptoms the natural way!
Ah, who’s ready for a sweet relief from carpal tunnel? What’s your favorite CBD product for carpal tunnel I’ve shown you?
I like its soothing effect Therabody Revive CBD Body Butter, now I’m curious how it compares to other balms.For more great recommendations and useful information, check out my list Best CBD Gummies!