If you consider all the articles about cannabidiol (CBD), you will find that few people pay attention to CBD isolates. Many people are shocked by the talk about the benefits of full-spectrum CBD and that they usually don’t care about the accompanying effects of isolates.
But in my opinion, this is a serious mistake.
CBD isolates represent the purest form of CBD. Among all types of CBD products, they are the most effective against pure CBD. The white crystalline compound provides the best CBD value per milligram (mg) and is usually the best basic form of CBD for formulating products suitable for a wide range of conditions.
If you are looking for high-quality CBD effectiveness, then CBD isolation is your best choice.
What is CBD isolation?
CBD isolates are a form of CBD. You will remember that scientists and medical researchers divide CBD into three categories.
Full Spectrum CBD: This one contains CBD and all other cannabinoids, terpenes and plant parts. Normally, this form of CBD contains trace amounts of THC, a psychotropic substance that can lead to irrational behavior that is considered to be marijuana consumption.
Broad Spectrum CBD: Broad-spectrum CBD does not include THC, but contains all other cannabinoids, terpenes, and plant parts. The absence of THC means that this form of CBD does not cause high or mental reactions.
CBD isolation: The isolate is pure CBD crystals. This table only contains CBD and does not include all other cannabinoids, plant parts or even terpenes. They provide the best CBD value and are the perfect formula for CBD formulations.
You can use CBD isolate at home or as a formula to build your own CBD formula to meet your needs.
Why you should add CBD isolate to your daily work
There are many reasons to add CBD isolates to your daily CBD routine. Since the isolates are pure CBD, they provide some unique advantages that other forms of CBD cannot match, such as:
- Without THC: The CBD isolate does not contain THC. As mentioned above, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is a compound that causes psychotic reactions associated with the consumption of cannabis. Pure CBD isolates will not excite you.
- odorless: The absence of terpenes makes this substance pure and tasteless. Since some people may have allergic reactions due to terpenes, CBD isolates provide a safe option to get the required dose of CBD without risking allergies.
- Easy to use: Because they are usually in pure crystalline powder form, CBD isolate can be added to any oil, beverage or cosmetic solution. This makes it a super simple form of CBD that anyone can use.
- Don’t be afraid of drug testing: Random drug testing is always a hassle for CBD isolates. Since the isolates do not contain any THC, they will not show up in your routine drug tests. In addition, CBD is legal and non-psychoactive, so unlike using other forms of CBD, you will definitely never get a negative report of a drug test.
Want to add CBD to your coffee? Just add a teaspoon of pure crystalline CBD isolate powder to your coffee, and you get CBD coffee. A teaspoon of CBD isolate under your tongue is enough to get you through the day. No matter which way you choose, CBD is very easy to use.
Ways to add CBD isolate to your daily work
- Sublingual: You can eat ordinary CBD isolate by putting a teaspoon under your tongue and dissolving it in your mouth. Usually, this can provide your daily CBD needs based on your consumption. If you want quick relief, the effect is usually immediate and beneficial.
- In the drink: Do you want CBD drinks? Just add a teaspoon of CBD isolate to your favorite beverage. Just pour in and stir until dissolved. It is especially beneficial for coffee, juice and smoothies.
- In the topic: You can add CBD to your body cream or other body beauty products. Mix the CBD isolate into a specific cream and stir until it is absorbed. CBD isolate can also be mixed with skin oil to make a topical agent that can be used to treat muscle soreness or relieve inflammation and joint or arthritis pain.
- In food: As with other methods, you can sprinkle the powder on the food and stir to mix. You can also inject CBD isolate into carrier oils (MCT, grape seed, coconut or olive oil) to create your own useable version of CBD oil for cooking.
Other ways you can use CBD isolate in your daily life are evaporation or even smoking. But know this, no matter what you choose, you can definitely get the best value of pure 99.9% CBD.